for friendship

For friendship, fulfillment, and that loving feeling you've been longing for,

write to: PO Box 2333, Lake Ronkonkoma, NY 11779

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Dear CJS Fanclubsters,

I have been a little busy with moving and writing new material for some big readings (this Sunday, September 18th at Previously Secret Information in San Francisco, I will be telling a NEVER BEFORE TOLD story! Buy your tickets soon before they sell out!) I am also working on a NEW FANCLUB T-SHIRT and other exciting secret projects I can't tell you about yet which will make them TWICE as exciting when they are revealed!

Anyway, we will be back to our regularly scheduled Every Monday Update next week. Until then, please accept my apologies with this comic that originally ran in the zine Not My Small Diary, which is a yearly compilation comic. The theme for this one was "transportation." Enjoy!

love,
Cassie J.




1 comment:

James Generic said...

I always thought a screaming inspector meant you were doing well.