for friendship

For friendship, fulfillment, and that loving feeling you've been longing for,

write to: PO Box 2333, Lake Ronkonkoma, NY 11779

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Some comics I drew this week in lieu of writing anything...


This is going to be a biker back patch for sale on Sister Spit Tour 2012! (Also, this idea came to me in a DREAM...spooooooky!)


In the year 2025, one Pug has rolled into forty feral pugs freely roaming my condemned trailer. Most of them answer to no one, and I feed them by dumping a thirty pound bag of carrots on what used to be the kitchen floor. A few special pugs perform tricks for extra carrots, like bringing me the remote or a can of Coke Zero while I lay in my perfectly conformed recliner, barking orders, doing the crossword, and ripping chin hairs out with my bare hands.

No comments: