for friendship

For friendship, fulfillment, and that loving feeling you've been longing for,

write to: PO Box 2333, Lake Ronkonkoma, NY 11779

Thursday, February 2, 2012

What a banner week!

I have an dual interview with Corinne Loperfido in Sadie Magazine, which is a great online teen mag for girls. You can read it here!

One of my stories was published in The Rumpus, which is a fabulous website to procrastinate for hours. You can read that here!

Good Times Magazine, the Long Island music magazine, sent me this excellent review!

Starting Friday, ALL MONTH LONG my comics and "art" will be hanging in Boxcar Books in Bloomington, Indiana. The folks who work here are some of the greatest people I've ever met and the store does so much great stuff for the community...you can check them out here!

My book is going into a SECOND PRINTING, thanks to readers like YOU! It's going to have a new cover, a new ISBN, and some bonus content!

And lastly, I will be on tour from April 1st until May 1st with Sister Spit! You can check out the tourdates here, and if you don't see me coming to your town, send an email to info@radarproductions.org with any leads!

No comments: