for friendship

For friendship, fulfillment, and that loving feeling you've been longing for,

write to: PO Box 2333, Lake Ronkonkoma, NY 11779

Friday, May 4, 2012

Sister Spit

Thank you to every single person who came to every one of our shows, to all the college kids who sneaked us into their dining halls, to every person who swore to pass out my "eating mayonnaise in a bathingsuit on a red velvet couch" postcard to all of their friends, to all the guest readers, to the antique store in Massachusetts that happened to have a thimble made of squirrel, to my tourmates, and most especially to Michelle Tea for loving other writers enough to share a van with them for a month. I solemnly swear to personally respond to every letter and email I have not gotten to in the last month...and I'll have a new comic for you Monday! For your viewing pleasure, here is my last reading of the tour!

No comments: