for friendship

For friendship, fulfillment, and that loving feeling you've been longing for,

write to: PO Box 2333, Lake Ronkonkoma, NY 11779

Monday, November 19, 2012

I will make you a custom muppet!

The holiday season is upon us, and with that, the stress of not knowing what get for the one you love. Well, look no further. For the third Christmas in a row, I will be lovingly hand-crafting muppets to look like your loved ones for the low-low price of $50 each (which includes shipping, a CJSFI Certificate of Authenticity, and a comic.)
Here are some fine examples:

Cassie Jr. was the first muppet I made, and they have since evolved to have teeth, noses, and swankier wardrobes, as is evidenced in the four classy mups in this video by Bobby Joe Ebola & the Children MacNuggits: Here are some additional examples:


I also do other sewing and am open to trades if you have or do cool stuff I urgently need. Email me at cassiejsneider (at) yahoo (dot) com for more info!

1 comment:

Tina said...

When I needed to find a best rehab these guys made the difference. They gave me the help I needed and it made a big difference for the rest of my life. 4 years sober!